COVID-19 and your visit to Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site
Anyone planning to visit the Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site in the coming weeks is advised to regularly consult this site and the links below for updates and information.
What’s open between June 24 and September 6(updated June 17, 2021)
- Cycling Trail (managed by the Ville de Québec) - link content available in French only
- Parc linéaire de la Rivière-Saint-Charles (managed by the Société de la Rivière Saint-Charles) - link content available in French only
- Paid parking (managed by SPAQ) - link content available in French only
- Interpretation Center, including the washrooms
What’s closed between June 24 and September 6 (updated Julne 17, 2021)
- No events
Your safety when visiting
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Visitor Guidelines